The Dance-a-thon for Autism is our area’s first multi-beneficiary autism fundraiser. This year we are proud to be raising money for several nonprofits providing recreational and camping opportunities for individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities:
• Autism Fun Bay Area – based in San Francisco, with programs around the Bay.
Visit them at www.autismfunbayarea.org
• Via Services – based in Santa Clara, with Via West camp near Cupertino. Visit them
• Camping Unlimited (Camp Krem) – based in the East Bay, with a camp in Santa
Cruz County. Visit them at camping www.campingunlimited.org
• College of Adaptive Arts School of Dance – based in San Jose.
Visit them at www.collegeofadaptivearts.org
• Square Peg Foundation – based in Half Moon Bay.
Visit them at www.squarepegfoundation.org
• Friends of Children with Special Needs – based in Fremont, with programs in Alameda and Santa Clara Counties.
Visit them www.fcsn1996.org
So join us for four hours of high-energy dancing on the Bay Area’s largest dance floor
to support this great cause. fundraising minimum $125. Easy registration
online, so please register today, and shake your groove thing for autism!
Register here! sfautismsociety.org
For more information, please visit http://danceathonforautism17.myevent.com/