Join us as we take in some history in Old Sacramento. We’ll spend the day exploring, checking out railroads, museums, riverboats and the many different sights Old Sacramento has to offer, as well as enjoying a picnic lunch!
Come join us for a weekend of fun based around all that Camp Krem has to offer! Activities will be focused around exploring all the beauty of the Camp Krem property. Perfect to get to know the place… or to fall in love with it all over again!
*(Returning campers are welcome, but new campers get enrollment priority for this weekend)
The Dance-a-thon for Autism is our area’s first multi-beneficiary autism fundraiser. This year we are proud to be raising money for several nonprofits providing recreational and camping opportunities for individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities:
• Autism Fun Bay Area – based in San Francisco, with programs around the Bay.
Visit them at www.autismfunbayarea.org
• Via Services – based in Santa Clara, with Via West camp near Cupertino. Visit them
• Camping Unlimited (Camp Krem) – based in the East Bay, with a camp in Santa
Cruz County. Visit them at camping www.campingunlimited.org
• College of Adaptive Arts School of Dance – based in San Jose.
Visit them at www.collegeofadaptivearts.org
• Square Peg Foundation – based in Half Moon Bay.
Visit them at www.squarepegfoundation.org
• Friends of Children with Special Needs – based in Fremont, with programs in Alameda and Santa Clara Counties.
Visit them www.fcsn1996.org
So join us for four hours of high-energy dancing on the Bay Area’s largest dance floor
to support this great cause. fundraising minimum $125. Easy registration
online, so please register today, and shake your groove thing for autism!