- Camp Krem does not assume responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged items.
- Please pack inexpensive, old or used clothing.
- Please label all items with camper’s first and last name.
- Camper’s name must be also marked on outside of sleeping bag. (Duct tape works wonderful for this!)
Do NOT pack:
- Cell phones
- Electronics (unless camper uses an electronic communication device- to be used for communication ONLY)
- Clothes/ Items that should not get dirty
To note and track the camper’s belongings, place this handy form in your camper’s luggage: Camper Packed Item Form.
- All medication is to be handed directly to the Health Center staff upon arrival, or to designated staff member at bus pick up locations.
- All camper medication must include the original, labeled prescription bottle with at least one dose.
- Non-prescription, over the counter medication must also be turned in to Health Center staff with accompanying written instructions.
- Please ensure that the prescription and dosage for all medication sent to camp matches the medication information provided in your camper’s enrollment form. If your camper’s prescription has been changed by the doctor, please update your camper’s medical file to match current prescription.
- Please review our full medication packaging policy for more detailed information on how to send your camper’s medications to Camp.