Welcome to Our Developmental Disabilities Resource Center


Lawyers specializing in representing individuals with special needs and their families

This is a short list of attorneys which may be able to help families with their special needs trusts.

Alameda County

Contra Costa County:

San Jose:

Marin County:

Please note that we personally have not used these specialists, but believe they are competent and committed.  They come highly recommended. If you do consult one or the other, please give us your feedback. Thanks.

Voices from our community

California State Government Websites

Medicaid – Federal Government Websites

Regional Center consumer appeals procedure questions

For Regional Center consumer appeals procedure questions contact:
Department of Developmental Services or 916-654-1987.